tiistai 1. lokakuuta 2013

No name

My life is quite boring at the moment. Like nothing specials happens. My exam week ended a hour ago, and tomorrow I have day off. And in Thursday school starts again. In this new period I have really interesting subjects and courses. I have two courses history, social studies, set design, chemistry and maths. So this will be nice two months I think (and also hope).
    But yeah. I don't have anything important to tell you. I made lemon sorbet in Saturday and I ate it today and it is soooo good nomnomnom. Now I will have to start do some research about landscape photographing and time lapses because I'm finally doing diploma work (I'm not sure is this right word) in my art school. I don't really have pictures for you but maybe someday. Maybe.

   Till then
      - Hanna

P.S My apologies about this super ugly layout in my blog, I hadn't had time to fix it. So try to cope with it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti