This is my first official non-Finnish blog text ever, and to be honest I'm quite nervous. Not only, because I have been thinking about starting a blog for so long and now I have done it, but also because English is not my first language and I'm not that confident of using it yet... But we'll see. As you can see, blog's layout isn't the best possible, but I'm working on it.
I believe that I should start this blog by introducing myself.
Hi! My name is Hanna, and I'm 17 years old girl. I'm studying in upper secondary school of performing arts in Helsinki, Finland. I'm second year student and if all goes as it should be, I will graduate 30.5.2015 (and I really hope that I will)
If I'm not at school, I'm usually at the swimming pool. I play water polo four/five times a weeks and I'm also Irish dancer, thought it is not my 'main' hobby anymore (Yes it was, but now I'm committed to my water polo team so...). Me teams play in Finnish championship series. As most junior water polo players here, I also play in two different team, women's and in B-team, this means boys and girls who are born in 1996/-97 , but mainly in women's team.
Sometimes if I have spear time, I usually just hang around with my friends or lie on my bed reading. I really enjoy taking photos with my mom's film camera, listening to classical music and watching movies. I also play PS3, but quite rarely in these days.
I live with my parents and my little sister, in the quiet middle class suburb ten kilometers outside of Helsinki. Oh and we have a dog, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever called Pipsa, though nobody doesn't call her with that name.
If I'm not at school, I'm usually at the swimming pool. I play water polo four/five times a weeks and I'm also Irish dancer, thought it is not my 'main' hobby anymore (Yes it was, but now I'm committed to my water polo team so...). Me teams play in Finnish championship series. As most junior water polo players here, I also play in two different team, women's and in B-team, this means boys and girls who are born in 1996/-97 , but mainly in women's team.
Sometimes if I have spear time, I usually just hang around with my friends or lie on my bed reading. I really enjoy taking photos with my mom's film camera, listening to classical music and watching movies. I also play PS3, but quite rarely in these days.
I live with my parents and my little sister, in the quiet middle class suburb ten kilometers outside of Helsinki. Oh and we have a dog, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever called Pipsa, though nobody doesn't call her with that name.
So that's it. What you say? I bet that there is lot of typos and grammar mistakes and stuff, but I tried, and hopefully my English will improve...
Till next time,
- Hanna
Till next time,
- Hanna

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti